Als we het over Viral Marketing hebben.

Ik kreeg de volgende mail van Frank Kern:

This is such good marketing I had to forward it to you.

Notice:

1. The "curiosity factor" in the headline.

2. The "reason why" in the body copy.

3. The *OFFER* in the video.

Here's the original email (be sure to watch the video so
it all makes sense.)

------------------------------------------------

Hey Frank,

To see why I am giving you the shirt
off my back...

...click below to watch a VIDEO I made
for you...

https://paydotcom.com/r/45953/halfnaked
Thanks,

Mike Filsaime

-----------------------------------------------

I got a note from Mike earlier and he told me this
video/email combo is CRUSHING it.

No sales letter, no launch, nothing.

So when you watch the video, pay attention to the
way the *offer* is crafted.

The reason I'm pointing this out is because if the OFFER
is good enough, you don't need a ton of "sales magic".

...And the way this is working proves the point.

Makes a nice addition to your "swipe file"

Talk soon,

Frank

P.S. I just got this video as well and it's another
CLASSIC.

This guy is one of my top affiliates and he's launching
his product tomorrow.

You'll probably get a zillion emails about it. (For good reason).
http://xfactoraffiliate.com/24hours/index.html

De eerste video, is echt een klassieke launch video (ook al zeggen ze van niet) Maar ben eens eerlijk, geloof je hem? Ja of nee, wil je jou antwoord in een comment? Ik ben heel benieuwd

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Waarom pop-ups niet werken

Pinkpop, Ideevorming & Je Publiek.

De Shock, Waarom Mag Ik Het Niet Zien?